- Anjali Purohit was graduated in Electrical Engineering from Pune University in 1992 then received M. E. (Power Systems) from Pune University, Pune in 2000. Currently she is pursuing PhD in power system protection from Amaravati University.
- She is working with MIT college of Engineering, Pune as Assosciate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Mrs. Anjali Purohit has 20 years of experience in teaching and two years in industry.
- Anjali Purohit is Member of IE (I), and Life Member of ISTE. She had organized many STTP, conferences for the benefit of faculty and students.
- She has handled major administrative responsibilities like Head Electrical Section, Student Council Incharge of MIT- COE, Magazine Coordinator of MIT- COE, Academic Co-ordinator, Member selection committee for SPPU, MIT- COE, MIT ADT and MIT Railway Engg. College , Senior Supervisor for SPPU Examinations , Member of Paper setting committee for SE and TE University of Pune , Lab In charge Basic Electrical Engineering, Project guide for UG ,Class Teacher, Student Mentor, Committee member for various technical and cultural events
- E. (Electrical)
- Papers Published in National/International Journals : 1
- Papers Published in National/International Conferences : 2
- Teaching experience : 21 Years
- Industry experience : 2 Years
- Research experience : 5 Years (along with teaching)
Basic Electrical Engineering, Basic Electronics Engineering, Electrical Circuits & Machines, Network Synthesis & Filter Design, Power Electronics, Power Devices & Machines, Artificial Intelligence